The perfect getaway.
2 Bedroom Lodge
Sleeps up to 6 people. Perfect self catering lodge accommodation in Cornwall for small families. Our distinctive Scandinavian style A-Frame lodges are perfect for families or couples with two bedrooms and two bathrooms on separate floors. Wake up with a cup of coffee whilst watching the wildlife play on the mature grounds.
With a fully-equipped kitchen, Jacuzzi bath and separate Power Shower in the Master Bathroom.
Living and Dining
Spacious living/dining area with kitchen, TV & DVD, dining for 6 persons. Double sofa bed providing additional sleeping for two*. Door to terrace, picture window. Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washer, fridge/freezer. Twin bedroom with en-suite, fully tiled shower room/WC or bathroom with shower over.
Sleeping Master bedroom with King size bed and French doors onto a small balcony(not all). Master bathroom fully tiled with Jacuzzi bath & separate power shower.
Picnic bench and small open garden area with views of mature grounds.
...Or reserve one of our lovely holiday lodges below. Just click on the images to view and reserve.
- Electricity & gas central heating included
- Travel cots and high chairs can be hired for £15 per week each (to be booked in advance)
- Babies must be included in party sizes
- Pet-free resort
- Bedding (linen, duvets and pillows etc) and Towels provided
- Leisure Club Membership for all guests
- Detached, double glazed, centrally heated
- Parking is adjacent
£399 Week / 7 Nights
* Please note that not all lodges are identical. The decor and furnishings may differ slightly to the pictures and descriptions provided. Some lodges may have alternative to sofa bed to provide additional sleeping. Please check with reception at time of booking if you have any questions.
"Gem in the countryside"
"Stayed here on a business trip, as all the local hotels were booked or over priced and we were not disappointed at discovering this little gem. Wonder surroundings, great location and a break from the boring hotels. Staff were very welcoming and helpful, we made the most of having a lodge to relax in after a long day, lovely rooms and outside space. We didn't use the pool or the bar but it looked very popular and inviting, will definitely be trying those out on our next visit."
– Kerry from Derby
"Back again, the accommodation first rate, the peace and the fishing. So convenient for all Cornwall. Nice bar, and the way the lodges are laid out it gives such privacy."
– Sarah from Nantwich
Your vacation getaway is waiting.
Don't miss out on your perfect family holiday at Waterside Cornwall. Reserve a Lodge Now!