Personal Trainer—Fitness/Gym Instructor—Class Instructor—Nutritional Adviser
Why Train With Me?
I am newly qualified so this means I am up to date with all new advancements in personal training and new training systems/styles, I’m a dad so I appreciate any barriers that may incur with trying to balance exercise in with your day to day life.
I am fun, outgoing, open and most importantly honest. I like to help out others to enjoy their workout whilst pushing clients to reach their personal targets and overall goals.
I have always been interested in fitness and training from a young age, I play rugby for Bodmin RFC but have also been into all sorts of recreational sports such as kayaking, co – steering, mountain biking, rock climbing and costal walks.
I Am Highly Qualified –
- (YMCA/CYQ) level 3— Personal trainer
- (YMCA/CYQ) Level 3—Nutritional adviser
- (YMCA/CYQ) level3 Anatomy and Physiology
- (YMCA/CYQ) level 2—fitness instructor
- (YMCA/CYQ) level 2 Anatomy and Physiology
- (STA) Deep and shallow water Aqua Fitness level 2 certificate.
- (premiere) Level 2 kettlebell class and personal trainer certificate.
- (STA & CEA) Level 2—Emergency first aid at work certificate.
- (STA) Level 2 pool responder certificate.
I Am Currently Studying –
- (Vcwt) Level 3 Sports massage therapy