Our reservations team are still available to help customers and can be contacted on 01208 831 808 or via email@example.com between the hours of 8am and 4pm Monday – Saturday.
Please note that should you wish to book a stay for any period between 5th November and 2nd December, you will be required to provide proof that the purpose of your visit is legitimate and in line with the requirements of the national lockdown. Please also note that throughout your stay, there will be no access available to additional services including restaurant and bar, and we will not be offering a housekeeping service, although we will provide fresh linen and towels throughout your stay.
Our lodges are all self contained and feature full kitchen facilities. They provide an ideal solution for safe and COVID secure lodging throughout the period of the national lockdown.
We look forward to welcoming you to Waterside Cornwall, and hope that you keep safe and well.
What we’re doing to help keep you stay safe
We have been working very hard behind the scenes to ensure you have a safe but memorable holiday with us at Waterside. Please read the following information below carefully regarding the new measures we have put in place.
- We ask all guests to check-in from 5pm and check-out by 9am.
- You can check in on any day of the week except Sunday.
- All of our lodges are self-contained with a key safe outside, allowing you to check-in immediately when you arrive.
- Our main resort building, housing reception, restaurant, bar, swimming pool and gym remains closed due to COVID restrictions. You should proceed directly to your accommodation upon arrival.
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority:
- Each of our lodges will have a viral clean before and after every arrival.
- We have put in place additional, cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting routines.
The following facilities are OPEN:
- Woodland walk
The following facilities are CLOSED until we are told it is safe to reopen to ensure guest safety:
- The main resort building
- The 3 Lakes Restaurant and Waterway Cafe
- Swimming pool and gym
- Games room
- The shop
- Play park
- Dreadlock escape room
- Football golf
- Tennis courts
If you have any queries regarding an upcoming booking with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01208 831808.
A discount is available for returning Waterside customers.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Note: Pets are now allowed onsite for FREE. We have selected pet-friendly lodges, please call us on 01208 831808 to arrange.
The affairs, business and property of Waterside Cornwall Operations Limited, Waterside Cornwall Group Limited, Waterside Villages Limited and International Resorts Management Limited are being managed by the Joint Administrators, Finbarr Thomas O’Connell, Colin Hardman and Lane Bednash, who act as agents of the companies only and without personal liability.