What we’re doing to help keep you stay safe
We have been working very hard behind the scenes to ensure you have a safe but memorable holiday with us at Waterside. Please read the following information below carefully regarding the new measures we have put in place.
- We ask all guests to check-in from 5pm and check-out by 9am.
- You can check in on any day of the week except Sunday.
- All of our lodges are self-contained with a key safe outside, allowing you to check-in immediately when you arrive.
- Our main resort building, housing reception, restaurant, bar, swimming pool and gym remains closed due to COVID restrictions. You should proceed directly to your accommodation upon arrival.
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority:
- Each of our lodges will have a viral clean before and after every arrival.
- We have put in place additional, cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting routines.
The following facilities are CLOSED until we are told it is safe to reopen to ensure guest safety:
- The main resort building
- The 3 Lakes Restaurant and Waterway Cafe
- Swimming pool and gym
- Games room
- The shop
- Play park
- Tennis courts
- Woodland walk
- Dreadlock escape room
- Football golf
If you have any queries regarding an upcoming booking with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01208 831808.
A discount is available for returning Waterside customers.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Note: Pets are now allowed onsite for FREE. We have selected pet-friendly lodges, please call us on 01208 831808 to arrange.
The affairs, business and property of Waterside Cornwall Operations Limited, Waterside Cornwall Group Limited, Waterside Villages Limited and International Resorts Management Limited are being managed by the Joint Administrators, Finbarr Thomas O’Connell, Colin Hardman and Lane Bednash, who act as agents of the companies only and without personal liability.