We’re delighted to be back open and welcoming guests in line with government guidance.
Our central facilities building unfortunately remains closed, but our lodge accommodation is open and we are looking forward to welcoming our guests back over the coming months.
We have also teamed up with some amazing local food partners to bring a wide selection of locally sourced options to our customers. For more information on them click here.
We hope you have a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Due to ongoing uncertainty and various other considerations following the COVID 19 pandemic, we have taken the decision that the full re-opening of our central facilities building will not be happening for the foreseeable future.
Unfortunately, this means that facilities including the gym, swimming pool, restaurant and shop will not re-open and will not be available to guests.
We are working with some fantastic local partners in order to provide a variety of catering and dining options to our customers throughout their stays, and our Clubhouse Bar will be re-opening for outdoor drinking from 12th April, with further evolutions in line with revised government guidance.
We will update this site with further information on our catering partners as it is agreed, along with menus, booking information and dates.
What we’re doing to help keep you stay safe
We have been working very hard behind the scenes to ensure you have a safe but memorable holiday with us at Waterside. Please read the following information below carefully regarding the new measures we have put in place.
- We ask all guests to check-in from 5pm and check-out by 9am.
- You can check in on any day of the week except Sunday.
- All of our lodges are self-contained with a key safe outside, allowing you to check-in immediately when you arrive.
- Our main resort building, housing reception, restaurant, bar, swimming pool and gym remains closed due to COVID restrictions. You should proceed directly to your accommodation upon arrival.
The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority:
- Each of our lodges will have a viral clean before and after every arrival.
- We have put in place additional, cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting routines.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Note: Pets are now allowed onsite for £20 per pet per stay. We have selected pet-friendly lodges, please call us on 01208 831808 to arrange.
The affairs, business and property of Waterside Cornwall Operations Limited, Waterside Cornwall Group Limited, Waterside Villages Limited and International Resorts Management Limited are being managed by the Joint Administrators, Finbarr Thomas O’Connell, Colin Hardman and Lane Bednash, who act as agents of the companies only and without personal liability.